What if we don’t like the bank in which we have the account? In this highly competitive world, the answer is to close the account and switch to another bank. If you have a bank account with Kumari Bank and have decided to close it down. Then this guide will help you out to do it. I have mentioned the complete steps to close Kumari Bank account.
The process is very simple but before we start let me tell you that there is no online method to close the account. There is only one offline method to do it. And that is why I have explained to you only the offline method in this guide. The process is straightforward, but you need to take care of a few things.
The first thing is there should be no dues pending or negative balance in your account. If you have any then you need to take proper steps to clear it. The Kumari Bank will not allow you to close the account without clearing all the dues and negative balance you have. (if any)
There are so many banks that are operating in Nepal. If you are planning to switch to another bank by closing the Kumari Bank account. Then I recommend you to first open your new bank account. Once your new account or the alternative bank account is fully operational. You can get the existing account closed.
About Kumari Bank Limited
|Headquarters||Tangal Kathmandu, Nepal|
Steps to Close Kumari Bank Account
If you are confused about which bank to choose for your new account. Then you can ask some of these questions to your new bank. Based on the answers you receive from the bank you can decide if you should open an account with them or no. If you have a joint bank account then refer to this linked guide. In the case of an individual account follow the instructions given below.
- Locate the nearest branch of Kumari Bank near you.
- Take your debit cards, bank passbook, and proper identity proof document with you.
- Visit the branch.
- Go to the help desk of the branch.
- Tell the bank officials that you want to close your account.
- The officials will ask you the reason why you are closing it.
- Tell your reason to the bank officials.
- Collect an account closure request form and fill it with details like your name, account number, etc.
- Sign the form, show your identity proof document to the officials, and submit the duly filled form.
How to Contact the Bank?
You can contact the bank using the information given below.
- Phone Number: 01-4443077
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.kumaribank.com
Before you close the account you need to make your bank account balance Zero. Do it on the day you are closing the account. The bank may or may not charge you for the account closure. To know more about it I recommend you to call the bank or refer to their official website.