Banks are an important part of our day-to-day life. And these days so dependent on the bank account that we will face difficulties if we don’t have an operational bank account. But sometimes we have to close the bank account that we have with us. This guide is for those people who want to close the African Bank account.
The process that you need to follow to close the African Bank account is very simple. But the thing is you should know the exact steps that you need to follow. Before you close the existing bank account you have to make sure that you have an alternative bank account.
If you don’t have an alternative bank account to use. Then I highly recommend you to choose any bank which you feel is the right one for you and ask these questions to your name bank. And open a new bank account with them. If you already have an account with another bank then there is no need to open a new one.
In case you have any negative balance or dues that are pending in your bank account. Then you will not be allowed to close the bank account without clearing the dues. You first have to clear them then the bank will start the process to close down your bank account.
Before writing this guide I referred to the official website of the African Bank, but I did not find any proper information there. But don’t worry I will help you out with this thing. We will follow the general procedure to close down the bank account.
About African Bank Limited
|Headquarters||59 16th Road, Midrand, Johannesburg, South Africa|
Steps to Close African Bank Account
Follow the below-mentioned steps to close your bank account.
- Make arrangements for an alternative bank account.
- Locate the nearest branch of the African Ban in your area.
- Check if there are any dues pending in your bank account.
- Pay the pending dues. (if any)
- Go to the helpdesk or the accounts management section.
- Tell the bank officials that you want to close down your bank account.
- Provide details of your account like your name and the account number.
- Tell the bank officials the reason why you are closing the bank account.
- Follow the instructions given to you by the officials and your account will be closed.
How to Contact African Bank?
You can contact the bank using the information given below.
- Phone Number: 0861 111 011
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/africanbank/
- Website: www.africanbank.co.za/en/home/
- Twitter: twitter.com/AfricanBank
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/african_bank/
These are the steps that you need to follow to close African Bank account. To know more about the charges and other information I recommend you to contact the bank. Use the above-mentioned contact information to get in touch with the African Bank.