If you have a bank account then it does not mean you can not break up with your bank. In case you don’t like the bank or its services then you have full rights to close your account. But here you need to make sure that you follow all the terms and conditions of the bank. You can use this guide to learn all the steps you need to close United Bank Limited Account.
There can be so many reasons why you might close your bank account. Some people will have professional reasons and at the same time, some have personal reasons. But if you are planning to switch to another bank then that is not a problem at all. But there are a few things to take care of which I will tell you in the further part of this guide. If you want to switch to another bank then make sure you have your alternative bank account all set.
Before you start the process to close the account you have to make sure that you don’t have a negative balance in your account. This is the first thing you should take care of. Because if there is a negative balance or dues in your account. Then the bank will not allow you to close the account before you clear all the dues. The next thing is you should stop all the automatic payments from your United Bank Limited account.
About United Bank Limited
|Number of Employees||15,000+|
|Parent Organization||Bestway Group|
Steps to Close United Bank Limited Account
There is no online method to close the bank account, but you can use the offline method that is explained below. This offline method works for all the banks that are working globally. So this will not be an issue in your case as well. But in case you want to close a joint bank account then follow this guide.
- Locate the nearest branch of United Bank Limited near you.
- Collect all of your unused cheques, debit cards, and identity proof document with you.
- Visit the branch of the bank.
- Go to the customer helpdesk at the branch.
- Tell the bank officials that you want to close your bank account.
- The officials will ask you for details like your name and the bank account number.
- Share your details and collect an account closure request form.
- Fill the bank account closure request form with all the required details.
- Check the details, sign the form, and submit it to the bank officials.
How to Contact the Bank?
If you want to contact the bank then you can use the below-mentioned contact information. You can reach them using their official website, on the phone call, and also on official social media profiles.
- Official Website: www.ubldigital.com
- Phone Number: (+971) 600 533 335
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/UBLUnitedBankLtd/
These are the 9 steps that you need to follow to close the account you have with United Bank Limited. If you need help in choosing a new bank for you. Then you can refer to my guide which has some questions you should ask your new bank. Based on the answers you receive from the bank you can decide if you should open the account with the bank or no. Also, keep in mind that on the day of closing your account you have to make your account balance zero.