Bank and bank accounts are very important to us and we the customers are important to the banks as well. But sometimes we have to close the account we have. In this guide, I will tell you the steps to close Pacific Premier Bank account.
The process of closing down an account with any of the banks in the United States of America is very easy. But you will have to take care of two things about your account. So let me first explain to you these two things.
Firstly make sure that there is no negative balance or pending dues in your account. If you have any then you will have to clear those by paying them off.
Secondly, you will have to cancel and move all your automatic payments and direct deposits to your alternative bank account.
I don’t recommend closing the account online because of the high rejection rate by the bank. Instead of that, you can follow the offline method that is explained below.
Steps to Close Pacific Premier Bank Account
If you are an individual account holder then follow the steps explained below. And in case if you are a joint account holder then follow this linked guide.
- Locate the nearest location of the Pacific Premier Bank account.
- Take your passbook, cheques, debit cards, and identity proof document with you.
- Visit the branch of the bank and go to the helpdesk.
- Speak with the bank officials and tell them that you want to close your account.
- The officials will ask for your name, account number, and the reason for the closure.
- Provide them the details and show them your identity proof document.
- Bring down your account balance to zero.
- Collect an account closure request form.
- Fill the form, check all the details you have filled, sign the form, and submit it to the bank officials.
You can successfully close your account by following these steps. Also, keep in mind that if you are closing the account too early after opening it. Then the bank may ask you to pay the account closing charges. Contact the bank for more information about this.