If you want to close your bank account. As a customer, you have the right to do it. But there is a proper way to be followed. In this guide, I will tell you how you can close Noah Bank account.
There are few things that you need to take care of. This should be done before you approach the bank. And to request it close your account.
The first thing is you will have to make sure that there is no negative balance in your account. If you have any then you will have to clear those.
The second thing is you have to move all your automatic payments and direct deposits to your alternative bank account. This will help you make sure all your payments are running without any issues.
This is very important because once your account is closed all your payments will start failing. And it is completely your responsibility to take care of the payments before closing the account. (not that of the bank)
Steps to Close Noah Bank Account
If you hold an individual account with the bank then you can follow the instructions given below. But in case if you hold a joint account. Then follow this linked guide.
- Locate the nearest branch of Noah Bank account.
- Take your passbook, unused cheques, debit cards, and identity proof document with you.
- Visit the branch of the bank and speak with the bank officials.
- Tell the officials that you want to close your account.
- The officials will ask for your name, account number, and the reason for the closure.
- Provide the details and show them your identity proof document.
- Bring down your account balance to zero.
- Collect an account closure request form.
- Fill the form, sign it, and submit it to the bank officials.
How to Contact the Bank?
You can contact the bank by calling customer service and by using the official website of the bank.
- Official Website: www.noahbank.com
- Phone Number: 215-424-5100
This is the process that you need to follow to get your account closed which you hold with Noah Bank. But you also need to know that if you are closing the account too early after opening it. Then the bank may ask you to pay the account closing charges.