The process of closing any bank account is really simple. But people find it difficult because they don’t know the process to be followed. In this guide, I will tell you how you can close Adrian Bank account.
The process is very straightforward. But before you start with it. You have to make sure that your account is ready to be closed by ensuring two things.
The first thing is you have to make sure that you don’t have any negative balance or pending dues in the account. If you have any then you will have to clear those.
The second thing is you have to move all your automatic payments and direct deposits to your alternative account. This will help you make sure all your payments are running.
If you don’t have an alternative account. Then I recommend you to open a new one with any of the banks in the USA. If you need help in choosing your next bank. Then you can refer to this list of questions.
Steps to Close Adrian Bank Account
If you want to close your individual account then you can follow this guide. But in case if you have a joint account then you can follow this linked guide.
- Locate the nearest branch of Adrian Bank near you.
- Take your passbook, cheques, debit cards, and identity proof document with you.
- Visit the branch of the bank and go to the helpdesk.
- Speak with the bank officials and tell them that you want to close your account.
- The officials will ask for your name, account number, and the reason for the closure.
- Provide the details and show them your identity proof document.
- Make your account balance to zero.
- Collect an account closure request form.
- Fill the form, sign it, and submit it to the officials.
This is the offline process to close the account. If you want to close the account online. Then you can learn more about the online process by contacting the bank.