There are so many banks that are operating in the United States of America. And at the same time, we also have different types of accounts too. But if you have multiple bank accounts that you don’t use. Then you should consider closing those. In this guide, I will tell you how you can close Beneficial State Bank account.
There can be so many reasons why you might have decided to close your account. But before we get started with this guide let me tell you that there is no online method. So you will have to follow the offline method only. Please keep in mind that only the account holder is allowed to request the bank to close the account.
About Beneficial State Bank
|Headquarters||Oakland, California, United States|
|Number of Locations||15+|
|Number of Employees||200+|
Steps to Close Beneficial State Bank Account
The steps mentioned below are for the people who hold an individual account with the bank. And in case you hold a joint bank account then refer to this linked guide.
- Locate the nearest branch of Beneficial State Bank near you.
- Make arrangements for your alternative bank account.
- Check your account balance and bring it down to zero.
- If there are any negative balances or dues pending then clear those.
- Take your identity proof document, unused cheques, debit cards, and passbook with you.
- Visit the branch of the bank and go to the helpdesk.
- Speak with the bank officials, tell them that you want to close your account.
- Provide your account details like your name, and bank account number to locate your account.
- Collect, fill and submit the account closure request form to the officials.
How to Contact the Bank?
If you want to contact the bank. Then you can use the below-mentioned contact information. You can call the customer, use the official website, and also message on the official social media profile of the bank.
- Official Website: beneficialstatebank.com
- Phone Number: 888 326 2265
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeneficialStateBank/
- Twitter: twitter.com/BeneficialState
This is how simple it is to get your bank account closed. For more information I recommend you to contact the bank. You can use the contact information that I have provided above. In some cases, if you are closing the account too early the bank will charge you account closing charges. Other than these things you should also cancel all the automatic payments and also take care of the direct deposits you receive.