We need money for everything and to handle our money carefully we need a bank account. And when you need an account you can always rely on the banking system of the country. In this guide, we will be talking about one of the banks that are operating in the UAE. This guide can be used by you if you want to close Bank Saderat Iran account.
The first thing you have to make sure before getting your existing account closed is you should have an alternative account. If you don’t have an alternative bank account, then I recommend you to open a new one. Just choose a new bank for you and open the account for you.
In case you need help in opening the account, then you can ask these 9 questions to your new bank. Based on the answers you will get from the bank officials. You can decide if you should open an account with them. Before you close you have to make sure you don’t have any negative balance or dues in your account.
If you have any dues pending in the account, then you have to clear the dues first. Once your dues are cleared the bank will allow you to start the process of closure. Bank Saderat Iran is one of the well-known banks in Iran as well as the UAE. You can learn more about the bank below.
About Bank Saderat Iran
|Number of Employees||32,000|
Steps to Close Bank Saderat Iran Account
There is no online method to close the account. So I have explained the steps of closing the account offline. The offline method which is explained below works for all the banks globally. These steps can be followed if you want to close an individual account. In case of a joint bank account, you can refer to this linked guide.
- Locate the nearest branch of Bank Saderat Iran near you.
- Take your unused cheques, debit cards, and an identity proof document with you.
- Visit the branch of the bank.
- Go to the help desk of the branch.
- Tell the bank officials that you want to close your bank account.
- The officials will ask you the reason.
- Tell your reason for the closure and collect a closure request form.
- Fill the account closure request form with all the required details like your name and account number.
- Sign the form and submit it to the bank officials.
How to Contact the Bank?
You can contact the bank for further information about the account closure. All the contact details are mentioned below.
- Official Website UAE: www.banksaderat.ae
- Official Website Iran: www.bsi.ir
- Phone Number: 00971 4 6035555 (UAE)
This is how you can get your Bank Saderat Iran account closed. Here you should keep in mind that the bank may or may not charge you for the account closure. That is why I recommend you to contact the bank before you start the process.