If you want to close your bank account. Then this whole website is for you. And in this guide, I will tell you how you can close Bank Forward account.
The first thing you have to do is check your account balance. Here you have to make sure that there are no negative balances or pending dues in your account.
In case you have any then you will have to clear those. Because the bank will not allow you to close the account until you clear all the dues.
This will help you to make sure that all your payments and deposits will not start failing once your account is closed by the bank.
Steps to Close Bank Forward Account
If you want to close an individual account then you can follow this guide. But in case you want to close a joint account then follow this linked guide.
- First of all, you have to check the location of Bank Forward near you.
- Take your passbook, cheques, debit cards, and identity proof document with you.
- Visit the branch of the bank and go to the helpdesk.
- Speak with the officials and tell them that you want to close your account.
- The officials will ask for your name and account number.
- Provide the details to the officials and show them your identity proof document.
- Make your account balance zero.
- Collect an account closure request form.
- Fill the form, sign it, and submit it to the officials.
If you are closing your account within one year of opening it. Then the bank may ask you to pay the account closing charges.