If you want to close Atlantic Union Bank account then you can follow the steps that are mentioned in this guide. The first thing is you should make sure you have an alternative bank account with you. After that ensure that there is no negative balance or dues pending in your account.
About Atlantic Union Bank
|Founded||4 November 1997|
|Headquarters||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
|Number of Branches||160|
Steps to Close Atlantic Union Bank Account
There is no online method to close the bank account, but there is an offline method that can be followed by you. This method works for those people who hold an individual account with the bank. In case you have a joint bank account then refer to this linked guide.
- Locate the nearest branch of Atlantic Union Bank near you.
- Take your passbook, identity proof document, unused cheques, and debit cards with you.
- Visit the branch of the bank.
- Go to the helpdesk of the branch.
- Tell the bank officials that you have decided to close your account.
- The officials will ask you for your name, account number, and the reason for the closure.
- Provide the asked details to the officials and ask for an account closure request form.
- Make your bank account balance zero.
- Fill the form with all the details and submit it to the bank officials.
How to Contact the Bank?
You can contact the bank by calling the bank on its customer care number. And also by messaging the bank on their official social media profile. The details provided below are taken from the official website of the bank.
- Official Website: www.atlanticunionbank.com
- Phone Number: 800 990 4828
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/AtlanticUnionBank
- Twitter: twitter.com/atlantic_union
This is how you can close your bank account. Do keep in mind that the bank may or may not charge you the account closure charges. It totally depends upon the time of closure, and various other factors like the type of account you hold with the bank. So the best thing you can do to know is to contact the bank itself.