Before you approach the bank and request it to close your account. There are two things that you need to take care of regarding your account.
The first thing is you have to check your account balance. And you have to make sure that there are no negative balances or pending dues in the account.
If you have any then you will have to clear those. Because the bank will not allow you to close the account until you clear all the dues.
Doing so will help you to make sure that all your payments are running without any issues once your account is closed by the bank.
Steps to Close Atlantic Capital Bank Account
You can follow the steps explained below to close an individual account. And in case if you hold a joint account. Then you can follow this linked guide.
- First of all, locate the nearest branch of Atlantic Capital Bank near you.
- Take your passbook, cheques, debit cards, and any one of your identity proof documents with you.
- Visit the branch of the bank and go to the helpdesk.
- Speak with the officials and tell them that you want to close your account.
- The officials will ask for your name and account number.
- Provide the details and show them your identity proof document.
- Make your account balance zero.
- Collect an account closure request form.
- Fill the form, sign it, and submit it to the officials.