If you have been planning to close your account. Then this guide is written for you. In this guide, I will tell you how you can close Arthur State Bank account.
The process is really simple. But before you begin with the process and approach the bank. You should prepare your account to be closed.
The first thing that goes with the preparation is. You have to check your account balance. And you have to make sure there are no pending dues and negative balances.
You should move all of them to your alternative bank account. If you don’t do this then all your payments and the deposits will start failing once your account is closed.
Steps to Close Arthur State Bank Account
If you want to close a joint account then follow this linked guide. But in case if you want to close an individual account. Then you can follow the instructions given below.
- Find out where is the nearest branch of Arthur State Bank near you.
- Take your passbook, cheques, debit cards, and identity proof document with you.
- Visit the branch of the bank and speak with the officials.
- Tell the officials that you want to close your account.
- The officials will ask for your name and account number.
- Provide them with the details and show them your identity proof document.
- Make your account balance zero.
- Collect an account closure request form.
- Fill the form, sign it, and submit it to the bank officials.
This is how simple it is to close your account. If you need more help then I recommend you to directly contact the bank. You can visit the nearest branch or call customer services for that.