If you have planned to close your Arrowhead Bank account. Then this guide will help you out with the process that you will have to follow to do it.
The process is easy. But you can make it even easier by preparing your account to be closed. For the preparation, you will have to take care of two things.
The first thing is you have to check your account balance. You have to make sure that there are no pending dues and negative balances.
You can set up all the payments and deposits with your alternative bank account. Doing so will help you to make sure that none of your payments fail once your account is closed.
Steps to Close Arrowhead Bank Account
If you have an individual account then follow this guide. But in case if you hold a joint account. Then you can follow this linked guide.
- Locate the nearest branch of Arrowhead Bank near you.
- Take your passbook, cheques, debit cards, and identity proof document.
- Visit the branch of the bank and go to the helpdesk.
- Speak with the officials and tell them that you want to close your account.
- The officials will ask for your name, account number, and why you want to close the account.
- Provide them the details and show them your identity proof document.
- Bring down your account balance to zero.
- Collect an account closure request form.
- Fill the form, sign it, and submit it to the officials.
You should also keep in mind that if you are closing the account within one year of opening it. Then the bank may ask you to pay the account closing charges.