If you have an account to be closed. Then let me tell you that the process is easy than you think. In this guide, I will tell you how you can close Arlington State Bank account.
Before you approach the bank you will have to take care of two things. The first one is about the balance you have in your account.
You have to make sure that there are no pending dues and negative balances in the account. If you have any then you will have to clear those.
This is a very important step and it will help you to make sure that all your payments and deposits don’t fail once your account is closed.
Steps to Close Arlington State Bank Account
If you have an individual account then refer to this guide. But in case if you hold a joint account. Then refer to this linked guide.
- Check your account balance and bring it down to zero.
- Find out where is the nearest branch of Arlington State Bank near you.
- Take your passbook, cheques, debit cards, and identity proof document with you.
- Visit the branch and go to the helpdesk.
- Speak with the officials and tell them that you want to close your account.
- The officials will ask for your name and account number.
- Provide them with the details and show them your identity proof document.
- Collect an account closure request form.
- Fill the form, sign it, and submit it to the bank officials.
Also, keep in mind that if you are closing the account within one year of opening it. Then the bank may ask you to pay the account closing charges.