There are so many reasons to close a bank account. No matter what is your reason. With the help of this guide, you can learn how you can close Arcola First Bank account.
The process is easy. But you can make it even easier by preparing your account to be closed. In this course of preparation, there are two things to be taken care of.
The first thing you have is to check your account balance. And you have to make sure that there are no negative balances or pending dues in the account.
If you have any then you will have to clear those. The second thing is you have to take care of your automatic payments and direct deposits.
You can have to move them to your alternative bank account. If you don’t do this then all your payments and deposits will start failing.
Steps to Close Arcola First Bank Account
If you are planning to close an individual account then you can follow this guide. But in case if you want to close a joint account. Then you can follow this linked guide.
- Find out where is the nearest branch of the Arcola First Bank near you.
- Take all your bank account-related documents with you. (unused cheques, debit cards)
- Visit the branch of the bank and go to the helpdesk.
- Speak with the bank officials and tell them that you want to close the account.
- The officials will ask for your name and account number.
- Provide the details and show them your identity proof document.
- Bring down your account balance to zero.
- Collect an account closure request form.
- Fill the form, sign it, and submit it to the bank officials.
Follow these steps and you will be able to close the account. Also, keep in mind that if you are closing the account within one year of opening it. Then the bank may ask you to pay the account closing charges.