If you have an account with Applied Bank and want to close it. Then this guide is the right one for you. In this guide, I will tell you how you can close Applied Bank account.
You can easily close your account. But before you do that you have to prepare your account to be closed. In this process, there are two things that you need to take care of.
The first thing is the balance you have in the account. You have to check your account balance and make sure that there are no pending dues and negative balances.
You have to move all of those to your alternative bank account. This will help you to make sure that all your payments and deposits are running even after your account is closed.
Steps to Close Applied Bank Account
If you want to close an individual account then you can follow this guide. But in case if you hold a joint account. Then you can follow this linked guide.
- Locate the nearest branch of Applied Bank near you.
- Take your passbook, cheques, debit cards, and identity proof document with you.
- Visit the bank and go to the helpdesk.
- Speak with the officials and tell them that you want to close your account.
- The officials will ask for your name and bank account number.
- Provide them the details and show them your identity proof document.
- Bring down your account balance to zero.
- Collect an account closure request form.
- Fill the form, sign it, and submit it to the bank officials.
You also should know that if you are closing the account within one year of opening it. Then the bank might ask you to pay the account closing charges.