If you have decided to close your Anderson State Bank account. Then this guide is written for you. I have explained the complete process that you will have to follow.
The first thing is you have to check your account balance. And you have to make sure that there is no negative balance or pending dues in the account.
Once your account is closed by Anderson State Bank, all your payments and deposits will start failing. So to make sure this does not happen.
You can move all your payments and deposits to your alternative bank account. By doing this you can ensure all your payments are up and running. And none of them fail.
Steps to Close Aderson State Bank Account
If you have an individual account with the bank then follow this guide. But in case if you hold a joint account. Then follow this linked guide.
- Find out where is the nearest branch of Aderson State Bank near you.
- Take your passbook, cheques, debit cards, and identity proof document with you.
- Visit the branch of the bank and go to the helpdesk.
- Speak with the bank officials and tell them that you want to close the account.
- The officials will ask for your name and account number.
- Provide the details and show them your identity proof document.
- Bring down your account balance to zero.
- Collect an account closure request form.
- Fill the form, sign it, and submit it to the bank officials.
These 9 steps will help you to close your account. But other than these steps there is one more thing you should know. And that is if you are closing the account too early after opening it. Then the bank may ask you to pay the account closing charges.