If you have decide to close your bank account. Then I am here to help you out with it. In this guide, I will tell you how you can close Banesco USA account.
The process is very easy. Before you approach the bank and request it to close your account. There are two things that you need to take care of.
The first thing is you have to check your account balance. You have to do this to make sure that there are no pending dues or negative balances in your account.
In case you have any. Then you will have to clear those. Because the bank will not allow you to close the account until you clear those.
The second thing is you have to take care of your automatic payments and the direct deposits. Once your account is closed all your payments and deposits will start failing.
So to avoid this you will have to move all your payments and deposits to your alternative bank account. This will help you ensure that your payments and deposits are running without any issues.
Steps to Close Banesco USA Account
If you have an individual account then follow this guide. But in case if you hold a joint account. Then follow this linked guide.
- Locate the nearest branch of Banesco USA near you.
- Take your documents with you. (identity proof document, passbook, unused cheques, and debit cards)
- Visit the branch of the bank and go to the helpdesk.
- Speak with the officials and tell them that you want to close your account.
- The officials will ask for your name and account number.
- Provide them the details and show them your identity proof document.
- Bring down your account balance to zero.
- Collect an account closure request form.
- Fill the form, sign it, and submit it to the officials.
There is one more thing that you should know. And that is if you are closing the account within one year of opening it. Then the bank may ask you to pay the account closing charges.