If you have an account to be closed. Then with the help of this guide, you will learn how you can close Banc of California account.
Before you start with the process there are two things that you have to take care of. So let us first learn those two things first.
The first thing is you first have to take check your account balance. And you have to make sure that there are no pending dues or negative balances in the account.
Steps to Close Banc of California Account
If you have an individual account then you can follow this guide. But in case if you have a joint account to be closed. Then follow this linked guide.
- Find out where is the nearest branch of Banc of California near you.
- Take your passbook, cheques, debit cards, and identity proof document.
- Visit the branch of the bank and go to the helpdesk.
- Speak with the officials and tell them that you want to close your account.
- The officials will ask for your name and account number.
- Provide the details and show them your identity proof document.
- Bring down your account balance to zero.
- Collect an account closure request form.
- Fill the form, sign it, and submit it to the officials.
This is how you can close your bank account. But you should also keep in mind that if you are closing your account within one year of opening it. Then the bank may ask you to pay the account closing charges.