If you have a bank account that you no more want to keep active. Then you have the option to close it. In this guide, I will tell you how you can close BSNB account.
The process that you have to follow is already easy. But let us make it even easier by preparing your account to be closed.
So to avoid this you should move all of them to your alternative bank account. Doing so will help you to ensure that none of your payments and deposits are failing.
Steps to Close BSNB Account
If you have an individual account with BSNB then follow this guide. And in case if you have a joint account then follow this linked guide.
- Locate the nearest branch of BSNB near you.
- Take your passbook, cheques, debit cards, and identity proof document with you.
- Visit the branch of the bank and go to the helpdesk.
- Speak with the officials and tell them that you want to close your account.
- The officials will ask for your name and account number.
- Provide the details and show them your identity proof document.
- Bring down your account balance to zero.
- Collect an account closure request form.
- Fill the form, sign it, and submit it to the officials.
These are the simple steps that you will have to follow. But keep in mind that if you are closing your account within one year of opening it. Then the bank may ask you to pay the account closing charges.