Having a bank account is very important and a good thing. But at the same time having too many accounts that are not used by you is a bad thing. So what you can do is close down the accounts you are no more using. In this guide of mine, I will tell you how you can close Arvest Bank account.
Before we get started let me tell you the first thing you should take care of. Once you request the bank to close your account. You can not use it in any way, so make sure you have an alternative bank account. In case you have then you can proceed further.
But in case you don’t have another account then choose a good bank for you. There are simply many banks that are working in the USA. And get your account opened with any of them. In case you need assistance in choosing your bank. Then read my list of 9 questions you should ask your new bank.
Based on the answers you receive from the bank, you will be easily decided if you should go with them or no. The other thing is there should be no dues or negative balance in your account. If you have any then first clear all of those and then approach the bank to close your account.
About Arvest Bank
|Type||Privately Held Company|
|Number of Employees (2018)||6,300+|
Steps to Close Arvest Bank Account
There is no online method to close your account. Like, the bank will not close your account on the basis of the email you send them. So you need to follow the offline method only. Follow the instructions given below to get your account closed.
- Make your bank account balance zero.
- Call the customer care of Arvest Bank on (866) 952-9523.
- Wait till the call is connected to speak with the customer service associate of the bank.
- Once the call is connected tell the associate that you want to close your account.
- The associate will ask for your name, account number, and the reason for the closure.
- Provide the details asked to you by the customer service associate.
- The associate will ask you a few account verification questions to verify your identity.
- Answer all the questions correctly so that your account ownership can be verified.
- The associate will take your request to close the account over the phone and the request will be soon processed.
How to Contact the Bank?
For more information like the account closing charges, etc. you can contact the bank using the information provided above. All the information mentioned below is taken from the official website of the bank. You can also message the bank on their official social media profile.
- Official Website: www.arvest.com
- Phone Number: (800) 601-8655
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ArvestBank/
- Twitter: twitter.com/arvestbank
This is how you can close an individual account with the Arvest Bank. In case you have a joint bank account then refer to this linked guide. Other than this method you can go to the nearest branch of the bank and speak with the bank officials. You will be able to close the account by filling out an account closure request form.