If you have decided to close your bank account then you can do it. But there is a proper process or the way to be followed. In this guide, I will tell you how you can close Angelina Savings Bank account.
The process is really very simple. But you have to make sure that your account is ready to be closed. If not then you will have to make your account ready. There are two things you need to take care of.
The first thing is you have to check your account balance. And you have to make sure that there is no negative balance in the account.
If you have any then you will have to clear those. The second thing is you need to take care of your automatic payments and the direct deposits.
You have to move those to your alternative bank account. This will help you to make sure that your payments are running even after your account is closed.
Steps to Close Angelina Savings Bank Account
If you want to close an individual account then you can follow this guide. But in case if you have a joint account to be closed. Then follow this linked guide.
- Locate the nearest branch of Angelina Savings Bank near you.
- Take your passbook, cheques, debit cards, and identity proof document with you.
- Visit the branch of the bank and go to the helpdesk.
- Speak with the officials and tell them that you want to close your account.
- The officials will ask for your name, account number, and the reason for the closure.
- Provide them with the details and show them your identity proof document.
- Bring down your account balance to zero.
- Collect an account closure request form.
- Fill the form, sign it, and submit it to the officials.
This is how you can easily close your account by an offline process. In case you want to know the online process. Then you can directly contact the bank over the phone.