There are so many reasons to close a bank account. No matter why you are closing it. I will today help you out with this guide to close All America Bank account.
The process is very simple. But you have to make sure that your account is ready to be closed. And there are two things you have to make sure are right in order.
The first thing is you have to check your account balance and make sure that you don’t have any negative balance in the account.
In case if you have any. Then you will have to clear those first and then approach the bank to start the process to close your account.
The second thing is you might have multiple direct deposits and automatic payments active on your account. Once the bank closes the account. All your payments and deposits will start failing.
So to make sure everything is working fine. You will have to set up all your payments and deposits with your alternative bank account.
If you already have an alternative account then you are good to go. But in case if you don’t have. Then I recommend you to open a new one with any other bank in the USA. (before you close your existing account)
Steps to Close All America Bank Account
If you want to close an individual account then you can follow this guide. But in case you want to close your joint account. Then you can follow this linked guide.
- Locate the nearest branch of All America Bank near you.
- Take your identity proof document, passbook, cheques, and debit cards with you.
- Visit the branch of the bank and go to the helpdesk.
- Speak with the officials and tell them that you want to close your account.
- The officials will ask for your name and bank account number.
- Provide the details and show them your proof document.
- Bring down your account balance to zero.
- Collect an account closure form.
- Fill the form, sign it, and submit it to the officials.
This is the offline process to close an account. If you are looking for an online process or mode. Then I recommend you to contact the bank for more details.